The team must have:
- Accepted the compliance and legal limitations regarding the management of personal data
- Provisions of a cybersecurity system that guarantees the protection of the data collected
- Capabilities to adapt to the specific demands and needs of users
- A focus on digital transformation and eCommerce across different industries to improve living conditions that generate high impact.
- Desire and aspiration to co-create with a replicable, scalable and sustainable business model.
- A clear stage of maturity in the team: (early vs. scaling-up)
- Being on an early stage:
- Startups enhancing their business model and open to possible changes according to market and customer needs.
- Seed funding already raised.
- Being on a scaling-up stage:
- Business by raising more funds and increasing their user acquisition.
- Series A already raised.
- An established minimum of two years of operations
- Clear business model: focused on the resolutions of specific problems and consequently improving people's lives.
- A clear market segmentation
- Potential scalability and replicability.
- An operative and financial capacity to implement the technology.
- Regarding the challenge for any legal issues: have the source code.